Current Version: Version 3.5-SPP (1/December/2014)
This Moveset Searcher has been written by Hercules G. Papatheodorou a.k.a Arty2, owner of Legendary Pokémon and Serebii, owner of Serebii.net.
It can search for possible movesets and can be used to create a new
strategical combo, find a counter for a tough opponent, look for the
best HM slave or even as a moveset validator.
At the moment, this calculator only factors in moves learned natively in Pokémon X & Y without transfer.
is a single file download (can easily fit on a floppy disc) and
requires nothing but the pre-installed browser that can be found on any
This calculator is designed for X & Y; other versions
are not compatible with it, so make sure you know which version you are
in most browsers (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Safari,
Konqueror). If you have problems with this Program you can find the
online, (PHP powered) calculator on Legendary Pokémon. If you want to work on this Program or put it in your site, read the License below.
Please report any bugs/problems here.
- Version 3.5-SPP (1/December/2014)
- Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Native version created
- Version 3.0-SPP (4/January/2014)
- X & Y Native version created
- Version 2.5-SPP (18/August/2012)
- Black 2& White 2 version created
- Version 2.0-SPP (4/May/2011)
- Black & White version created
- Version 1.5-SPP (20/April/2010)
- Edited for Serebii.net System
- Version 1.5 (20/April/2010)
- Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver moves added.
- Version 1.1 (24/August/2007)
- Hello world.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you
may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Modification of this Program's credits is disallowed.